Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Discussion: “Uncovering the Real Lolita” with Sarah Weinman, author of The Real Lolita: A Lost Girl, An Unthinkable Crime, and a Scandalous Masterpiece, Fall for the Book, Merten Hall, Room 1201, George Mason University, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA • 10:30 a.m.
- Reading: Noir at the Bar with Kathleen Barber, John Copenhaver, James Grady, Cheryl Head, Alan Orloff, David Swinson, and Erica Wright, Wonderland Ballroom, 1101 Kenyon Street NW, Washington, DC • 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Author Showcase, Sisters in Crime Chesapeake Chapter, with Donna Andrews, Penny Clifton, Maya Corrigan, Barb Goffman, Sherry Harris, Mary Ellen Hughes, Libby Klein, Maureen Klovers, Tara Laskowski, Sujata Massey, Eileen McIntire, Adam Meyer, Cathy Wiley, Janis Wilson, and Rebecca York • Miller Branch, Howard County Library, Miller, 9421 Frederick Road, Ellicott City, MD • 1 p.m.
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- In conversation with Tara Laskowski, author of One Night Gone, Reads & Company, 234 Bridge Street, Phoenixville, PA • 1 p.m.
Thursday-Sunday, October 31-November 3, 2019: Bouchercon, Hyatt Regency, Dallas, Texas
- Opening Ceremonies • Thursday, October 31, 5 p.m.
- Speed Dating with Tara Laskowski (!) • Saturday, November 2, 7 a.m.
- Panel: “What’s So Great About Critique Groups?” with Donna Andrews, Ellen Crosby, John Gilstrap, and Alan Orloff • Saturday, November 2, 9:30 a.m.
- Panel: “Anthony Short Story Nominees” with S.A. Cosby, Barb Goffman, Greg Herron, and Holly West • Saturday, November 2, 4 p.m.
- Anthony Awards Presentation • Saturday, November 2, 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 23, 2019
- In conversation with LynDee Walker, launch party for Leave No Stone, Barnes & Noble, Chesterfield Town Center, 11500 Midlothian Turnpike,
Richmond, VA • 2 p.m.
Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Author Showcase, Sisters in Crime Chesapeake Chapter, Reston Regional Library, 11925 Bowman Towne Drive, Reston, VA • 1 p.m.
Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Book Launch: Crime Travel, Barnes & Noble, Mosaic District, 2921 District Avenue, Suite 180, Fairfax, VA • 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- High Road Festival of Poetry and Short Fiction, Embassy Suites, 460 North Cherry Street, Winston-Salem, NC
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Readings on the Pike, Arlington, VA • 8 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, May 1-3, 2020
- Malice Domestic, North Bethesda, MD
Thursday-Sunday, October 15-18, 2020
- Bouchercon, Sacramento, CA