Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Chat with Great Beginnings Book Club, Haymarket Gainesville Community Library, 14870 Lightner Road, Haymarket, VA • 1 p.m.
Thursday, January 18, 2018
- “Quills, Kills, and Fan Thrills,” Sisters in Crime Panel with E.A. Aymar, Karen Cantwell, Eleanor Cawood Jones, and Meg Opperman, Beatley Central Library, 5005 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA • 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Reading: Well Library Open House, Mason Club, George Mason University, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA • 5 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, April 27-29, 2018
- Malice Domestic, Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Road, North Bethesda, MD
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Panel: “Writing a Page-Turner” with E.A. Aymar & Delancey Stewart, moderated by Salley Shannon, Washington Writers Conference, sponsored by the Washington Independent Review of Books, College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 3501 University Boulevard East, Hyattsville, MD • 9 a.m.
Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Workshop: “Something Is Going To Happen,” on writing suspense, Writing Intensive, Mellon Hall, St. John’s College, 60 College Avenue, Annapolis, MD • 1:55 p.m.
Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Suffolk Mystery Authors Festival, Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts, 110 West Finney Avenue, Suffolk, VA • 1-6 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, August 10-12, 2018
- Deadly Ink Mystery Conference, Rockaway, NJ
Thursday-Sunday, September 6-9, 2018
- Bouchercon, Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort, 501 5th Avenue NE, St. Petersburg, FL