Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Noir at the Bar, “Hearts & Daggers” edition, Busboys & Poets, 4251 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA • 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Book launch for The Boy Detective & the Summer of ’74 and Other Tales of Suspense, and a conversation with Amber Sparks, author of And I Do Not Forgive You: Stories and Other Revenges, moderated by Tara Laskowski, author of One Night Gone and two short story collections, One More Page Books & More, 2200 N Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA • 4 p.m.
Thursday-Sunday, March 18-22
- Virginia Festival of the Book, 212 Ridge McIntire Road, Charlottesville, VA
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Seminar: “Something Is Going to Happen,” High Road Festival of Poetry and Short Fiction, Embassy Suites, 460 North Cherry Street, Winston-Salem, NC • 3:45 p.m.
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Quail Ridge Books, with Tara Laskowski, North Hills, 4209-100 Lassiter Mill Road, Raleigh, NC • 2 p.m. (Facebook Event Page)
Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Conversations and Connections, George Mason University, Arlington, VA
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- Readings on the Pike, Arlington, VA • 7 p.m.
Friday-Sunday, May 1-3, 2020
- Malice Domestic, North Bethesda, MD
Thursday-Sunday, October 15-18, 2020
- Bouchercon, Sacramento, CA