The schedule for this year’s Malice Domestic was announced while I was en route to AWP in Tampa, so I’m late posting this—but so thrilled to be part of this year’s panel of Agatha finalists for Best Short Story and to be part of the program generally!
Malice Domestic takes place Friday, April 27, though Sunday, April 29 at the Bethesda North Marriott and Conference Center in Bethesda, MD. Here are the places I’ll be—from our Friday panel through Dame Agatha’s Tea on Sunday afternoon, always a fitting capstone event to a fun weekend.
- “Make it Snappy: The Agatha Best Short Story Nominees,” with Gretchen Archer, Barb Goffman, Debra H. Goldstein, and Gigi Pandian, moderated by Michael Bracken • Friday, April 27, 2 p.m.
- Opening Ceremonies • Friday, April 27, 5 p.m.
- Author Signing • Saturday, April 28, 10 a.m.
- Agatha Awards Banquet • Saturday, April 28, 7 p.m.
- The Agatha Tea and Closing Ceremonies • Sunday, April 29, 1:30 p.m.
Look forward to seeing so many good friends soon—and meeting new folks too. And in the meantime, quick thanks to BOLOBooks for the picture I nabbed from your site for my own post here—that dessert was memorable indeed!